Annual Kentucky Derby Party at
BOURBON Steak – May 3
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Celebrate the 2014 Kentucky Derby with a lively party at Chef Michael Mina’s BOURBON STEAK. Attendees can watch the races live on the lounge’s 50 inch HDTV, and in the true spirit of the Southern Event enjoy Mint Juleps ($10 each) and complimentary canapés offered by Chef Gabe Fenton. Guests are encouraged to participate in a hat contest, with the first place winner receiving a beautiful hat from a local boutique. All attendees will be entered in a raffle to win a gift certificate, featuring a BOURBON STEAK dinner for two with a bottle of wine, or a cookbook signed by Chef Michael Mina.
Mother’s Day Brunch – May 11 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This Mother’s Day, treat mom to a lavish buffet brunch featuring delicious culinary delights and free-flowing mimosas. All moms will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a dinner at BOURBON Steak, Michael Mina’s award-winning restaurant, a dinner at Cascata Grill, featuring classic Mediterranean- inspired cuisine twisted with island influences, or a rejuvenating spa package from our Forbes-rated Four-Star Spa. $68 per adult, $34 per child, plus tax and gratuity.
Special Operations Golf Tournament May 18
Turnberry Isle Miami will be playing host to the new Special Operations Golf Tournament of South Florida, to benefit the Special OperationsWarrior Foundation (SOWF). This inaugural event, held during Armed Forces Day weekend, will raise monies for the foundation to benefit the children and families of Special Operations forces. To register for the Special Operations Golf Tournament please visit www.SpecialOpsGolf.org.
Memorial DayWeekend Festivities
May 24 – May 26
There’s nothing like spending this national day of remembrance with friends and family, enjoying fun kids’ activities, live music and tasty holiday favorites with the following activities:
• Laguna Pool Barbecue Buffet: Saturday & Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. $ 29.00 per adult, $17.50 per child, plus tax and gratuity (includes two 12oz draft beers and two sodas for the kids)
• Sports Games on the Laguna Lawn Saturday – Monday, 1: 30 p.m.
• Laguna Pool Games: Saturday Monday, 2:30 p.m – Beach Club
• Volleyball Games: Saturday – Monday, 11 a.m.
• Cabanarama with activities such as Legos, hair braiding and glitter tattoos: Saturday – Monday, 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Live music: Saturday – Monday, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Burger Month at BOURBON Steak
May marks National BurgerMonth, and at BOURBON STEAK, celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s classic American steakhouse each week in May, starting Thursday the 1st, the restaurant will feature a special burger that is not on the regular menu, paired with a special beverage. Guests who try each of the first three special burgers, in the first three weeks, will receive the fourth week’s special burger and cocktail pairing for free! Must provide proof of purchase.
The special menu features:
• Week 1: Local Burger and Beer – Enjoy a truly native burger, made with local grassfed Kobe Beef, Boynton Beach Heirloom Tomato, Local Lettuces and Local Burrata cheese; paired with Florida’s own Key West Sunset Ale
• Week 2: Mexican Burger – This beef burger with cumin is served with jalepeno chimichurri and avocado mousse paired with “La Ultima Pallabra,” a classic Tequila Beverage by house mixologist Rafael Vasquez.
• Week 3: Haute French Burger – This decadent burger features foie gras and truffles, paired with Sommellier Craig Terriaca’s wine pairing, a 2012 Monier Perreol Syrah from France’s Rhone Valley.
•Week 4: Japanese Burger – Big eye tuna meets scallion, sesame and ginger, served with roasted nori mayo and fresh wasabi vinaigrette; paired with Junmai Daiginjo premium sake.