The third edition of The Miami International Jazz Fest, April 28th, 29th and 30th, 2016 is a true example of growth and commitment to our mission. This year’s Festival has expanded its activities to include a performance at The Julius Littman Performing Arts Theater in the City of North Miami Beach which will host the closing event for the 2016 season on Saturday April 30th in addition there are performances scheduled at The Little Haiti Cultural Arts Center on Friday, April 29th and The Koubek Center on Thursday, April 28th, our presentations will showcase a lineup of Jazz Stars sure to please attendees with their styles, ability and grace. Cubop, Straight ahead, Latin Jazz, Haitian Jazz Fusion will all be part of the musical menu during these three nights of wonderful music throughout Miami-Dade County, coinciding with the world wide celebration of International Jazz Day
Thursday, April 28th, 2016:
6 to 7 p.m.
• Haitian Percussion Master Class (members of Mozayik) at The little Haiti Cultural Arts Center, 212-260 NE 59th Terrace, Miami, Fl. 33137 (free to all community children between the ages of 12 and 19 years of age)
• The Rodriguez Brothers in Concert
Koubek Center, 2705 S.W. 3rd St. , Mia., Fl. 33135
Show Times (2) 7:30 & 9 p.m., $ 20.00 (General Admission, 15 % discount for students and senior citizens, with proper id.)
Friday, April 29th, 2016:
• Mozayik in Concert
• Little Haiti Cultural Arts Ctr., 212-260 NE 59 Terr. , Mia., Fl. 33137
• Show Time: 8 pm, $ 20.00 (General Admission, 15% discount for students and senior citizens with proper.d.)
Saturday, April 30th, 2016:
2 to 3 p.m.
• Free Saxophone Master Class taught by Miami’s own Jesse Jones Jr. for any student enrolled in a music program in any Miami-Dade County School
In Concert, 7:30 pm
• The Adam Harris Band
• Roxana Amed
• Natalia Sulca
• The Julius Littman Performing Arts Theater, 17011 NE 19th Ave., North Miami Beach, Fl. 33162.
• Admissions: $ 30.00 (lower level), $ 25.00 (upper level)
(165 free upper level admissions, first come, first serve for all students, 16 years and older presently enrolled in any Miami-Dade County School, must show i.d.)
(50% discount to all City of North Miami Beach residents for any seat level, must show current proof of residence)
(15 % discount for any seat level for senior citizens and students with proper i.d.)