Kings of Carnaval 2015 Chino & Nacho to headline the legendary block-party
WHAT: The Kiwanis Club of Little Havana invites the community to celebrate the 38th Annual Calle Ocho Festival or “El Festival de la Calle Ocho”. The 19-block strip of Miami’s legendary 8th street in Little Havana will vibrate with the hip-shaking rhythms of Latin music, including a performance by the Kings of Carnaval 2015, Chino & Nacho on the MEGA 94.9 FM stage, located at SW 8th Ave. Throughout the afternoon, more than one million event-goers will dance, sing and move to the beat down 8th Street at the following locations:
- MEGA 94.9 Stage – SW 8th Ave.
- Supersite Stage – SW 12th Ave. North
- Balearia Bahamas Express/Grand Bahamas Stage – SW 17th Ave. North
- The Louder Side Stage – SW 19th Ave. North
- Coca-Cola Stage – SW 22nd Ave. North
- Telemundo 51 Stage – SW 23rd Ave. North
- Miami Herald/El Nuevo Herald Stage – SW 24th Ave. North
- Univision/MIX 98.3/Amour 107.5 Stage – SW 27th Ave.
Families can also enjoy free fun, interactive activities in the Winn-Dixie Family Fun Zone, located at SW 25th Ave., including special appearances by Chef Pepin, rock-climbing wall, face painting, photo booth and craft making, as well as interactive brand experiences with Winn-Dixie, Kraft, P&G Oasis and Nabisco, Coca-Cola, Tri-Rail and more.
WHEN: Sunday, March 15, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: SW 8th St. (Calle Ocho) between SW 27th Ave. & SW 8th Ave., Miami, FL 33134
Saturday, March 14, 2015:
SW 7th St. closes from SW 8th Ave. to SW 27th Ave.
SW 8th St. (Calle Ocho) closes from SW 8th Ave. to SW 27th Ave.
Sunday, March 15, 2015:
SW 7th St. reopens from SW 8th Ave. to SW 27th Ave.
SW 8th St. (Calle Ocho) reopens from SW 8th Ave. to SW 27th Ave.