In recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Baptist Health South Florida is reducing the cost of digital mammograms through Oct. 31 for uninsured patients only.
Screening mammogram will cost $50 and diagnostic mammogram, $100.
All digital mammograms are reviewed and interpreted by Board-certified radiologists. A doctor’s prescription and appointment are necessary. To schedule an appointmentand for more information, visit BaptistHealth.net/BreastHealth.
Area Baptist Health outpatient diagnostic centers are located at:
• Baptist Diagnostic Center, West Kendall Baptist Hospital Medical Arts Building, 15955 SW 96 St., Suite 101;
• Baptist Outpatient Center, 8950 N. Kendall Dr., Second Floor;
• Baptist Mammography Center at Macy’s, The Falls, 9100 SW 136 St., Second Floor;
• Baptist Medical Plaza at Brickell, 2660 Brickell Ave.;
• Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Gables, 10 Giralda Ave.;
• Baptist Medical Plaza at Tamiami Trail, 14660 SW Eighth St.;
• Baptist Medical Plaza at Westchester, 8840 Bird Rd.;
• Homestead Hospital, 975 Baptist Way (Campbell Drive and SW 147th Avenue), and
• South Miami Hospital, 6200 SW73 St.
Baptist Health is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with seven hospitals — Baptist Hospital, Baptist Children’s Hospital, Doctors Hospital, Homestead Hospital, Mariners Hospital, South Miami Hospital and West Kendall Baptist Hospital — and more than 30 outpatient and urgent care facilities spanning three counties. Visit www.BaptistHealth.net.