Are visions of sugar plums already dancing in your head? Then you may just want to sign up for the December Holiday Season Culinarium classes at Miami Dade College’s (MDC) Miami Culinary Institute (MCI).
This year’s classes will allow you to perfect your baking skills with rich and aromatic cookies, design a gingerbread house with your kids to be the envy of Hansel and Gretel, or try your luck at wine pairings with hors d’oeuvres. Let your taste buds do the picking.
Holiday Season Culinarium Classes:
• Getting Ready for the Holidays with Foundations of Dough Preparation;
• Basic Holiday Cake Decoration Using Fondant;
• Party Hors D’oeuvres with Wine Pairings;
• Make and Decorate Your Holiday Gingerbread House;
• Gingerbread House, and
• Creating Holiday Cookies.
The classes, taking place throughout the month of December, fill up quickly. Costs range from $45 to $75. For a complete schedule and to register, visit www.miamidadeculinary.com/culinarium.htm or call 305-237-3276.