The National Park Service, which turns 100 on Aug. 26, is encouraging Americans everywhere to #findyourpark this summer.
Those looking to have an interactive outdoor experience in a national park, while enjoying luxurious beachfront accommodations can look no further than LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples, which has launched a National Park Service Centennial Celebration package.
Available from Aug. 1 to Sept. 15, the package for two is priced at $3,500 for two nights and includes the following:
• Accommodations for two nights in a Premium Beachfront Room with soothing décor and Floridian coastal elegance;
• A helicopter tour provided by London Aviation of the Everglades National Park, the largest remaining subtropical wilderness in the United States;
• A boat-assisted kayak eco tour provided by Everglades Area Tours, where participants can expect to encounter a wide variety of the Everglade’s wildlife — manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets, and more
• Transportation in a luxury sedan to the helicopter tour and boat-assisted kayak eco tour, and
• A 50-minute Sacred Stone Massage at the resort’s onsite SpaTerre. The ancient healing massage features heated volcanic river stones that penetrate the deeper layers of muscles, offering a new dimension of relaxation.
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort is located in picturesque Naples, which was recently voted the No. 1 happiest and healthiest city by Today.com.
The beachfront property overlooks the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico and is the perfect destination for families, couples and friends to enjoy a beach, spa or golf vacation.
Reservations can be made by visiting www.laplayaresort.com or calling 1-239-597-3123.