CVS/pharmacy has launched a new shopping experience in Miami — CVS/pharmacy y más – to provide enhanced, personalized service to the Hispanic community. Twelve CVS/pharmacy y más stores, including eleven remodeled CVS stores and one brand new store, feature a fully bilingual staff, the addition of more than 1,500 trusted Hispanic products, more competitive pricing on hundreds of products, and new services unique to a national retail pharmacy.
“The goal of CVS/pharmacy y más is to create an environment where our Hispanic customers feel at home and can receive CVS/pharmacy’s best in class pharmacy services along with personalized products and services to better meet their diverse needs,” said Gabriel Navarro, Chief of Hispanic Consumer Growth at CVS/pharmacy. “The ‘y más’ signifies the availability of more products and services that are important to the Hispanic consumer and an overall shopping environment that is more tailored to the Hispanic consumer, with warmer and more personal customer service.”
At the grand opening event at the brand new store at 12180 SW 8th St. in Miami, June 3rd was officially proclaimed “CVS/pharmacy y más Day” in the City of Miami. Elected officials from numerous municipalities helped to commemorate this innovative new concept. CVS/pharmacy y más also presented Centro Mater Child Care Services, Inc. with a $10,000 donation.
CVS/pharmacy y más offers CVS/pharmacy’s full selection of exclusive and national brands, best in class pharmacy service, the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare rewards program, and the CVS/pharmacy 100% beauty product guarantee.
Unique features to CVS/pharmacy y más include:
● Bilingual customer service: Fully bilingual associates and signage throughout the store.
● New Products: More than 1,500 trusted Hispanic products including favorite brands such as Café la Llave, Agustin Reyes, Fabuloso, Suavitel, Creolina, and Formula 88, as well as popular Hispanic appliances such as coffee and espresso makers, pressure cookers, rice cookers, and arepa makers.
● New Navarro Fragrance Counter: A fully staffed fragrance counter featuring a large assortment of designer fragrances priced lower than department stores.
● Enhanced Value: Competitive pricing on hundreds of products and more value sized/family sized products.
● New Services: A digital service center featuring an authorized dealer and payment center for metroPCS, bill payments services for utilities, phone and cable, and money transfer services to a wide variety of countries.
● Later this summer, an OTC Health Solutions Counter will provide customers with a dedicated space to pick up over-the-counter products that are covered by their health insurance provider.
● Cafecito: “Cafecito” will be served at the pharmacy at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., daily.
CVS/pharmacy y más stores can be found at the following locations in the Miami area:
● 12180 SW 8th St. (New store)
● 2500 SW 22nd St.
● 8720 W. Flagler St.
● 9720 SW 8th St.
● 650 NW 27th Ave.
● 690 NW 57th Ave.
● 2599 SW 147th Ave.
● 1200 W 68th St., Hialeah
● 10700 NW 74th St., Doral
● 7199 SW 117th Ave., Kendall
● 101 Hialeah Drive, Hialeah
● 2780 Campbell Dr., Homestead
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, is America’s leading retail pharmacy with over 7,800 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.