Community Meeting on November 14 – 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm @ UAC School of Global Management
There will be discussion of the impact Hurricane Irma had on our community.
Homeowners will learn:
- How to receive aid from SBA
- What to do if your claim is denied
- Do you hire a public adjuster?
- The facts about roof tarps and dry outs
- The hazards of mold during and after disaster cleanup
For more information about the upcoming event, visit MoldExpert.com or call 844-344-MOLD (6653).
Contact the Doral Chamber of Commerce at (305) 477-7600 or through email, email@example.com