The Hermanni Law Group, a full service immigration law firm, was founded by Senior Partner, a graduate of the Roger Williams University School of Law, Kurt Hermanni, in an effort to better serve his clients with all types of immigration issues. Hermanni, of Venezuelan descent, has earned the reputation of a skilled, honest and competent international attorney. Fluent in English, Spanish and Italian, Hermanni’s client list has included a former President from South America and his family, several foreign dignitaries, a former military General, military attaches, professional athletes, and foreign investors from China, Serbia, Colombia, Venezuela, Spain and Italy.
The firm is currently comprised of five full-time house attorneys: Kurt Hermanni, Senior Partner; Norma Lorenzo, Managing Attorney who specializes in business visas; and Associate Attorneys Erica Perez-Luque, Kerry Anne Donohue, and Karamat Qayum. The group represents numerous international companies, with clients in Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The following is an overview of the various business visas the firm handles:
NON IMMIGRANT BUSINESS VISAS:
• E-1 / E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas are visas available for Foreign Nationals Investors and traders and their employees may receive visas.
• H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professional) Visas are available for professional workers with at least a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent work experience).
• L-1 Intra-company Transfer Visas are available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer’s U.S. affiliate, parent or subsidiary.
• O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas are a category set-aside for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability.
• P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas cover professional athletes, artists and entertainers.
IMMIGRANT BUSINESS VISAS:
• Permanent Labor Certifications allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States.
• EB1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Executives and Managers.
• EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business. • EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals:
• EB-5 Investor / Employment Creation Visas
The Hermanni Law Group is located at 2655 LeJeune Road, Ste. 800, Coral Gables, FL 33134. Ph: 305 640-8222 or Mobile 786-271-6699. Visit our website at www.legalizationlawyer.com.