- This event has passed.
Breast Cancer: An Update on Natural Treatments and Prevention
March 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| $5.00
PATH welcomes back Dr. Christine Horner to our upcoming Alternative Health Lecture on Monday, March 24th. Dr. Horner’s entertaining style brings hope to topics like: Breast, prostate and colon cancer which continue to occur at near epidemic numbers. Dr. Horner is a board-certified surgeon and a renowned preventative health expert and author, best known for her national crusade to pass laws requiring insurance companies to pay for breast reconstruction following mastectomy. She will speak on the latest research presented in the third edition of her award-winning book, Waking the Warrior Goddess: Dr. Christine Horner’s Program to Protect Against and Fight Breast Cancer.
Dr. Horner will discuss:
• New research on foods, supplements, and lifestyle choices with profound anticancer effects
• What the BRCA1 gene means to cancer risk
• Non-invasive options for the BRCA genetic mutations
• The discovery of a breast cancer virus
• Could a breast cancer vaccine eradicate this cancer
• What love has to do with it
• The role of ancient Ayurvedic purification techniques
For more information about Dr. Horner or order her book go to:
Come early, mingle with like-minded health seekers, network with holistic health professionals, check out the free health literature on our information table.
$5.00 cash donation :: Members FREE
To become a member visit: http://pathusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=32
For more information email Yvette@yrpublicrelations.com, or visit www.facebook.com/pathmiamiusa.