LUNCH & LEARN
ON FINANCIAL LITERACY FOR WOMEN
Join the Women’s Chamber for an interactive discussion on financial literacy: the practice of budgeting, saving and financial education. Let’s get down to business and talk money. Panel topics include:
– Emerging financial strategies to save and make money
– Overcoming business and/or personal debt
– How to ask for money as an entrepreneur
– Demystifying the credit process
– Accountability: where does it lie?
– Rebuilding trust – Financial Institutions/Consumers
Southeast Regional Representative for US Secretary of Labor
Credit Coach & CEO, Get Credit Healthy
CFA, Wells Fargo Financial Advisors
Moderator, Marjorie Weber
Chairperson, SCORE of Miami-Dade
Have a financial question?
Get a jump on participating in the discussion by submitting your question to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration & Networking: 11:30 am
Luncheon: 12:00 pmMEMBERS: $45
FUTURE MEMBERS: $55
Event price increases $10 on the day of the event.
RSVP now, limited space available.
2333 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 3313