- This event has passed.
FIU – Wine Certificate Course: LEVEL II ($100 Discount AVAILABLE)
January 7, 2013 @ 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm| $995.00
Advanced Wine Course
“It’s knowledge that will give you the edge and set you apart.” Chip Cassidy
- Refine sensory evaluation and identify wine styles
- Turn Juice Into wine and learn about yeast, filtration, PH, malolactic fermentation, sulfur dioxide and chaptalization
- Identify all the noble grapes and their taste profiles
- Gain insight into the world wine market and international trade
- Learn how the grapevine spreads through out the world and the essentials to cultivate a vineyard
- Explore New world vs. Old world, and much more!
INCLUDES: All materials, including text book are included in the $995 course fee.
Participants receive a certificate of completion. REGISTER EARLY, BY DECEMBER 8TH. AND Take $100 OFF Registration Fee
Starts: January 7th, 2013 – April 15th, 2013 (every Monday)
Time: 06:15 pm – 08:45 pm
Registration Deadline: December 28th, 2012
Level I – Available in Pembroke Pines