- This event has passed.
Thinking About Running? Workshop
October 4, 2013 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm| $95.00
Considering Running for Office?
The Good Government Initiative will offer a one-day workshop on Friday, Oct. 4, 8:30AM to 5:00PM to help you:
- Define your purpose in wanting to run for office
- Tap into your leadership strengths and core values
- Plan your fundraising strategy
- Connect with constituents and your community
- Get ready to launch
Guest speakers include:
- Norman Braman, Community Leader
- Dan Gelber, Former State Senator
- Patti Good, School Board Member, Broward Schools
- Dwight Bullard, State Senator, District 39
- Katy Sorenson, Former County Commissioner
- David Richardson, State Representative, District 113
- Raquel Regalado, School Board Member, Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Steve Marin, Christian Ulvert and Ashley Walker, Campaign Consultants
This workshop will take place at Bilzin Sumberg Law Firm and will be limited to the first 25 applicants. The fee is $95 and will include a continental breakfast and lunch.