Atlantic Broadband, the nation’s 12th largest cable operator, announced today that it has launched Hosted Voice Service for businesses across all operating regions including Western Pennsylvania, Miami Beach, Eastern Connecticut, Maryland/Delaware, and Aiken, S.C.
Atlantic Broadband’s Hosted Voice Service offers a more flexible, modern alternative to traditional on-premises PBX systems. The company’s Hosted Voice utilizes smart software and cloud technology to provide businesses with a wholly managed service and state-of-the-art features to help drive increased efficiencies, enhanced revenue growth and improved customer service. The end result is a communications service with unprecedented levels of flexibility and capability to support businesses with 5 to 500 employees.
Atlantic Broadband’s Hosted Voice Service is ideal for multi-location businesses or those that utilize remote, mobile or afterhours employees. Its benefits include:
• Never Miss a Call – Advanced call routing tools and 40+ enterprise class features ensure businesses’ teams are constantly available
• Multi-Site and Mobile – Seamlessly integrates multiple office phones and mobile devices
• Reliability and Security – Atlantic Broadband owns, manages and proactively monitors its networks 24/7/365
• Turn-key Solution – Atlantic Broadband’s technicians and engineers will work hand-in-hand with businesses to ensure a seamless transition from current system
• Flexibility – Smart software makes it easy to grow with changing business needs
• Cost Effectiveness – No equipment to buy, no maintenance contracts and fixed monthly costs
“Our new Hosted Voice Service enable businesses to upgrade or replace their old phone systems with an immensely more flexible communications solution that is better suited for businesses’ needs today,” said Atlantic Broadband’s Senior Vice President, Business Services, Joe Canavan. “Whether we’re helping multi-site organizations work together more effectively or enabling seamless communication when employees are away from their desks, Atlantic Broadband is taking communications hardware and headaches away from businesses so they can focus on improving the bottom line.”
“When the county’s administrative offices were in need of an upgrade for its outdated phone system, switching to Atlantic Broadband’s Hosted Voice Service was an easy solution for modernization,” said Donnie Hutto, the head of Allendale County Government’s IT Department. “We are thrilled to have a fully featured communications solution through a local provider we know and trust – all without any equipment expenses and maintenance contracts.”
To learn more about Atlantic Broadband’s Hosted Voice Service for businesses, please visit https://atlanticbb.com/for-business/hosted-voice.