Six dynamic individuals who through their vision and leadership have made lasting contributions to their companies, their communities, and the FIU College of Business were inducted into the university’s 2014 Hall of Fame.
Philanthropist R. Kirk Landon received the 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award, recognizing his success in the world of business and banking and his efforts to cement the educational, civic and cultural foundation of South Florida.
The 2014 College of Business Hall of Fame inductees are:
· Alexander Mijares – COO, MJM Manufacturing; Artist
· Alina Villasante – designer & creator Peace Love World
· Guillermo G. Castillo –president, Middle Market Banking JP Morgan Chase
· Eric Maldonado – managing director, Markit
· Randy Robertson – managing director, BlackRock
For more information, please contact Cynthia Corzo at 305-965-4709 or email@example.com.