presented by Local Biz Marketing Group and the Gold Coast Railroad Museum
West Kendall will celebrate their Second Annual Earth Day Festival on Sunday April 20th, 11am to 4pm, at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum, 12450 SW 152 Street, Miami. This FREE family-friendly event will have live music and entertainment, children’s bounce house & activities, local food, products & services, green car show, and local environmental organizations. It falls on Easter Sunday, a perfect day to enjoy FREE admission, FREE parking, FREE entertainment, FREE car show and more!
• Live Music
• Family Friendly Performances
• Annual Environmental Hero Award Ceremony: Chris Rollins from Fruit & Spice Park
• Kids activities
• Bounce House, Mini-Golf, and Giant Sandbox
• Products and services tailored for the little ones
• Shop for local crafts, products & services, including green companies
• Features the latest electric and hybrid vehicle technology
• Classic and antique vehicles
• Organizations that educate people to reduce, reuse & recycle and the environment
For event information, to sponsor, perform or volunteer, please visit www.wkearthday.com.
“Our purpose is to educate and inspire our local community to grow more conscious of their daily habits for a better common future. In a family friendly environment, we will showcase a variety of local exhibitors and teach how we can all make a positive contribution towards a greener life, from shopping at local businesses to reducing, reusing and recycling.”, stated Claudia Lascano, Chief Community Builder. “We look forward to a successful event and invite all to attend. Don’t miss it!”
For complete details on the event, to perform on our main stage or to volunteer, visit www.wkearthday.com. For sponsorship or exhibitor spaces, visit http://bit.ly/wkearthday2014 or call 786-759-1249. This event is presented by Local Biz Marketing Group and the Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
Please call me if you need any further information. We appreciate your support!