Five Cubed (53), a new culinary event sponsored by Brewery Ommegang, presented and produced by Haute Dining, is set to officially kickoff Miami Food Week 2015 on Wednesday, February 18. The event, expected to blow the minds and tantalize the palates of food lovers and beer enthusiasts alike, will feature 15 marquee chefs each creating a dish to pair with a select Brewery Ommegang beer, ultimately escalating the ecstatic flavors of each culinary creation.
Five Cubed will introduce food lovers to great beer, and beer lovers to great food, in a stimulating social setting. The event will be held on the 7th floor of 1111 Lincoln road with a 360 degree breathtaking view of Miami Beach. Guests will sample food prepared by 15 culinary purveyors and complemented by Brewery Ommegang beer. Five Cubed is the event where premium Brewery Ommegang beer and spectacular cuisine collide.
The night will be hosted by Executive Chef Sean Brasel, from Meat Market, and sponsored by Certified Angus Beef, Goya Foods, American Food Equipment, Chef Works and Southern Wine & Spirits. Five Cubed promises to be a dynamic night of sharing inspirations, conversations and memory-making tastings.
The event will highlight the passions and creativity of:
• Sean Brasel (Host) – Chef/Partner Meat Market – Miami Beach, Palm Beach and
Puerto Rico –Miami Ommegang HopChef Winner 2014.
• Johnny Sheehan – Chef New World Tavern – Boston, Ommegang HopChef Winner 2014
• Alex Chang – Zagat Top 30 under 30 opening the Vagabond this month
• Adrianne Calvo – Chef/Owner Adrianne’s Vineyard
• Brad Kilgore – Miami Eaters Chef of the Year, formerly J&G Grill and now opening Alter in Wynwood
• Fernando Desa – Chef Goya Foods
• David Valendcia – Chef Meat Market Palm Beach
• Michael Jacobs – Chef/Owner The Hidden Kitchen
• Jeremy Ford – Chef Matador Room by Jean Georges
• Cesar Zapata – Executive Chef The Federal Food Drink & Provisions
Tasting stations by:
PDQ, Island Creek Oysters
Five Cubed will unite craft beer and food enthusiasts with culinary rockstars to create an exclusive culinary experience. The 200 Five Cubed VIP guests will enjoy a 5-course sit-down dinner, immediately preceding the main event, to be served at a royal table. Debuting at 6:00 p.m., dinner will be prepared by Sean Brasel, Alex Chang, Johnny Sheehan, Adrianne Calvo and Brad Kilgore, each preparing a specially selected dish to pair with a Brewery Ommegang beer.
Starting at 8:00 p.m., the main event will showcase the culinary talents of all 15 chefs with Brewery Ommegang selections at tasting stations in the sky high above Miami Beach. The evening will feature the chic sounds of DJ Danny Stern.Five Cubed will end at 10:30 p.m.
Early bird tickets are on sale now at www.fivecubed.eventbrite.com. Haute Dining loves to give back, and we are happy to say that a portion of the proceeds will go to the Miami Beach Chamber Education Foundation and the Little Lighthouse Foundation.