The Florida Panthers announced today that the club will begin a Guest Chef program for the 2015 – 16 season in an effort to bring the flavors of the tri-county area and their superstar chefs to games. The program was created in conjunction with Ft. Lauderdale’s Culinary Convenience for area chefs to showcase their talents in selected premium clubs at the BB&T Center. Chefs will be available to meet fans for photos and autographs.
Chef Eric Baker of Max’s Harvest and Max’s Social House in Delray Beach, will Guest Chef on Florida Panthers opening night on Saturday, Oct. 10 against the Philadelphia Flyers at 7:00 p.m.
The selected premium clubs at the BB&T Center will showcase various renowned culinary delights throughout the season from each chef’s restaurant. Unlimited wine, beer, sodas and bottled water are offered as part of each club’s package.
Chefs participating in the program to date are:
· Oct. 10 vs. Philadelphia Flyers – Eric Baker of Max’s Harvest and Max’s Social House in Delray Beach
· Oct. 15 vs. Buffalo Sabres – Jim Pastor of Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne
· Oct. 30 vs. Boston Bruins – Michael Jacobs of Hidden Kitchen in Miami Beach
· Nov. 10 vs. Calgary Flames – Ralph Pagano of Naked Taco, Naked Burger and Naked Lunch in Miami
· Nov. 19 vs. Anaheim Ducks – Jonathan Garr of The Brass Tap in Ft. Lauderdale
· Nov. 21 vs. New York Rangers – Michael Saperstein of E&M Munchies (The Rebel House in Boca Raton, El Jefe Luchador in Deerfield Beach and Boca Raton and Charm City Burger Company in Deerfield Beach)
· Nov. 23 vs. Los Angeles Kings – Andres Avayu of Piccolo Ristorante in Ft. Lauderdale
· Dec. 10 vs. Washington Capitals – Robbyns Martinez of Himmarshee Public House in Ft. Lauderdale
· Dec. 29 vs. Montreal Canadiens – Laurent Tasic of Sage French Café and Q Bar Burgers & Blues in Ft. Lauderdale
· Jan. 2 vs. New York Rangers – Nicole Votano of Fooq’s in downtown Miami
· Jan. 3 vs. Minnesota Wild – Luis Lopez of City Hall the Restaurant in the Miami Arts and Entertainment District
· Jan. 23 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning – Victor Franco of Oceans 234 in Deerfield Beach
· Jan. 26 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs – Ralph Pagano of Naked Taco, Naked Burger and Naked Lunch in Miami
· Feb. 4 vs. Detroit Red Wings – Victor Malaric of Farmer’s Table in Boca Raton
· Feb. 15 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – Ralph Pagano of Naked Taco, Naked Burger and Naked Lunch in Miami
· April 2 vs. Montreal Canadiens – Laurent Tasic of Sage French Café and Q Bar Burgers & Blues in Ft. Lauderdale
Visit FloridaPanthers.com/GuestChef for the latest schedule and more information.
The Florida Panthers will face the Philadelphia Flyers in their season opener at BB&T Center on Saturday, Oct. 10 at 7 p.m. Single game tickets are now available for purchase for prices as low as $20. Full and partial Panthers season ticket packages are also available that include the best prices, access to team events, an interest-free payment plan option and more. Please call (954) 835-PUCK or visit FloridaPanthers.com/
Home to the Florida Panthers Hockey Club and leading international concerts and events, the Broward County-owned BB&T Center is one of the top ranked venues of its kind in the world, servicing Broward, Collier, Indian River, Miami-Dade, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties. Florida Panthers Social Media is powered by Ford – follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.