Families Learn To Be A Fearless Caregiver for their Loved Ones At Upcoming Conference.
Free Tickets Available.
Alliance for Aging, Inc., Humana, AFA and Today’s Caregiver magazine are offering a limited number of paid scholarships to family caregivers for this day-long event that includes lunch, exhibits and trainings. Family caregivers should register at FearlessCaregiver.com.
Who Should Attend?
• Children of aging parents
• Spousal caregivers
• Long-distance caregivers
• Grandparent caregivers
• Pastoral caregivers
• Volunteer caregivers
• Professional caregivers
• and anyone else seeking hands-on advice
WHEN: April 12, 2011 at the Hilton Miami Airport
5101 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126
Fearless Caregiver Conference participants will learn:
• What support is available for family caregivers
• Where the money is for caregivers
• How to partner with their family members
• How to ask questions of healthcare leaders in the area
• How to get a loved one to stop driving
• To gather support and advice from their fellow caregivers
Register: Online: http://fearlesscaregiver.com Phone: 877.829.2734