The extravagant offering, carefully crafted by Executive Chef Frank Jeannetti and Pastry Chef Gail Goetsch, invites guests to indulge in 11 culinary experiences to ring in 2011, all while staying true to their New Year’s resolutions with wholesome, pure and fresh cuisine.
The eleven experiences on The Palms’ Eleven New Year’s Eve menu include:
1. Welcome Cocktail – Wild Raspberry Bellini
2. Amuse Bouche – Peruvian Shrimp Ceviche with Citrus & Cilantro
3. Soup – Maine Lobster Bisque with Truffle Foam and Chive Flower
4. Appetizer – Grilled Organic Winter Vegetable Napoleon
5. Intermezzo – Organic Basil- Pomegranate Sorbet
6. First Main – Rice Flour-Dusted Pan Roasted Hog Fish with Truffle Scented Maine Lobster Risotto, Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Baby Carrots & Yellow Pepper, Orange Cumin Sauce
7. Second Main – Petit Pan Seared Grass Fed Angus Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Yukon Gold Potato Gratin, Herb Roasted Shallots & Port Wine Au Poivre
8. Dessert – Bittersweet Chocolate Hazelnut Croquant Torte
9. Mignardises – Chocolate Caramel Praline accompanied by coffee and tea service
10. Coffee & Tea – Starbucks coffees & espressos and Tazo teas
11. New Year’s Toast – One bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne per couple
A special wine list will accompany The Palms’ Eleven New Year’s Eve menu. The changing of the year will be celebrated with a balloon drop and party favors.
The Palms’ Eleven dinner experience is priced at $175++ per person. Kids under 12 may choose from Essensia’s wholesome A La Carte kids menu. For reservations, call 305.908.5458, visit www.essensiarestaurant. com or Opentable.com. Indoor and outdoor seating is available.
ABOUT ESSENSIA RESTAURANT & LOUNGE
Essensia awakens the senses with natural gourmet cuisine and indulgent cocktails in a sensuous and relaxing ambiance. The menu offers patrons a tasteful and wholesome variety of fresh and light worldly fare with a genuine focus on utilizing local, organic, and seasonal ingredients, and a wide selection of low calorie Spa selections. Essensia’s exclusive wine list is committed to being highly sustainable, organic or biodynamic and has been selected for sharing Essensia’s mission to be good for you and the environment. Essensia features intimate indoor dining as well as al-fresco seating under The Palms’ covered terrace and poolside deck. Inspired by the nature surrounding the hotel, Essensia is the perfect setting for dining with friends and family. Essensia is open 7 days per week for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a wonderful Sunday buffet brunch. The Palms offers complimentary valet parking with dinner, up to 3 hours.
ABOUT THE PALMS HOTEL & SPA
Just minutes from the heart of South Beach, The Palms Hotel & Spa combines genuine service, laid-back sophistication and oceanfront serenity into a destination where complete wellness and environmental awareness are at the center of each experience. Privately owned and managed by The Krause family, who also own the boutique-style Circa 39 in Miami Beach, The Palms sits on its own stretch of beach just 12 miles from Miami International Airport. The AAA Four Diamond property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts as well as Epoque Hotels. For reservations or further information, please call 800.550.0505 or visit www.thepalmshotel.com.