The Miami Home Design & Remodeling Show, which returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center Labor Day weekend, creates a uniquely convenient venue to look for home improvements. In a fun, one-stop shop setting, homeowners can gather ideas for inspiration, comparison shop, talk directly with the experts and buy at special show pricing. The show opens Friday, September 2 and continues through Tuesday evening, September 6.
“There is much to be gained by home remodeling,” said Sharon Berube, spokesperson for Home Show Management, show producers. “Increased functionality, better energy efficiency, added space, and the simple enjoyment of an updated décor are just a few reasons. In the long run, improvements will add value to the home, while in the short run there is real gratification in coming home to a place you enjoy.”
Showcasing thousands of decorating ideas and home improvement products and services, the Home Design & Remodeling Show creates an international marketplace unique to the South Florida lifestyle. Trends indicate that comfort and timelessness are central themes to home improvement projects in 2011. Professional members of the interior design community, who will be at the show to demonstrate how to get maximum impact in minimum space with their originally designed room vignettes, will be available to offer advice and talk with attendees about the role of interior design in space and environment planning. Experts in all fields of home improvement, remodeling and landscaping will also be onsite to speak individually with attendees about home improvement plans.
New features to this year’s show include:
• Complimentary seminars featuring HGTV Candice Tells All’s
• Steve Duncan – Steve will show attendees how to “optimize” their homes by making the best of what they have
• Kitchen refacing workshops in which each attendee designs and creates a complimentary computer-generated color plan of their dream kitchen, courtesy of Florida Home Improvement Associates
• Tasty cooking demos by a variety of guest chefs, featuring healthy recipes and tips in the All New Culinary Experience Cooking Stage
• SUPER FOODS FOR SUPER KIDS cooking demos featuring Chef Paulette Bilsky and her special “young chefs”
• Complimentary home improvement and design seminars throughout the weekend
Valuable coupon books, filled with savings offered by a variety of participating businesses, will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the show. Consumers can see a sample of the special show pricing at www.homeshowspecials.com/coupon.
Show hours: Friday (9/2) 6:00 pm -10:30 pm; Saturday and Sunday (9/3-4) noon-10:30 p.m.; Monday, Labor Day (9/5) noon-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday (9/6) 6:00 pm-10:30 pm.
The Miami Home Design & Remodeling Show is produced by Home Show Management Corp and Perl Advertising Group.
For more information, log on to www.homeshowspecials.com or call 305-667-9299.