Come meet the candidates running for Palmetto Bay’s mayor and council Seats 1 and 3 on Sept. 30, from 7 to 9 p.m., at Christ Fellowship, 8900 SW 168 St. in Palmetto Bay.
Hear from the candidates themselves what direction they believe the future of the village should be heading.
• Each candidate will be given all questions in advance.
• Candidates opening statements will be limited to three minutes.
• Each candidate will submit one question to be asked only to their rival candidate( s) in advance.
• Candidate’s answers will be limited to two minutes.
• There will be an additional 10-15 question which will be chosen at random by the audience and be answered by each candidate in their respective district or those running for mayor. (i.e.) When a question is chosen at random all candidates in either district 1, 3 or for mayor will answer.
• A candidate’s answer will be limited to two minutes.
• Candidates’ closing statements will be limited to one minute and 30 seconds.
Be part of your community; get involved and attend. Seating starts at 6:30 p.m.