South Miami Community Redevelopment Agency After School Program scholarship applications will be available on Wednesday July 22, 2015 in the Redevelopment Agency Offices at 5825 SW 68th St., Suite 4, South Miami, FL 33143. The South Miami After School Program offers a variety of educational and recreational activities for local youth from kindergarten to 8th Grade.
Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Completed scholarship application; Valid State of Florida identification; Proof of residency in South Miami Community Redevelopment area (area map contained in application package).
- Proof of residency may include property deed, rental lease agreement, FPL electrical bill, water bill, cable bill, etc.
- Signed and notarized proof of residency affidavit (contained in application package) ;
- Proof of income (3 recent paystubs, social security benefit print-out, AFDC/ food stamp and/or cash printout, etc.) Note: All income printouts must indicate amount received.
- Signed and notarized proof of income affidavit (contained in application package);
Note: Scholarship Awards based on first come, first serve basis, limited funding availability!
- For questions, please call the SMCRA Offices at (305) 668-7239 or (305) 668-7236.
- Completed Scholarship Applications must be submitted in person to the SMCRA Offices at 5825 SW 68th Street, Suite 4 beginning on Wednesday August 5th 2015 at 8:00 a.m.
South Miami Community Redevelopment Agency / 5825 SW68th St, Suite 4, South Miami, Florida 33143 Phone: 305-668-7236 Fax: 305-284-0912 www.southmiamifl.gov