Jingle all the way to Jungle Island for the attraction’s inaugural “Jungle Bells,” which arrives just in time for the holiday season.
For 29 nights starting Nov. 28, Jungle Island will transform into South Florida’s only winter playground, providing families and couples with an assortment of one-of-akind experiences and fun holiday-themed adventures.
As part of Jungle Bells, holiday activities will include:
• Build a snowman, play reindeer games or simply go dashing through the snow;
• Wander through over 10,000 holiday lights and displays;
• Sing along with Imagination Movers (Dec. 14) and Choo Choo Soul (Dec. 21) during a holiday concert series;
• Experience holiday cheer while gazing at the “Waltzing Waters,” a liquid fireworks holiday show;
• Learn about the arctic and pose with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear on Dec. 4; • Meet favorite princesses at the Winter Character Meet and Greets;
• Participate in holiday animal shows starring Jungle Island’s famous feathered and furry friends;
• Have photos taken with Santa, who is making a special trip from the North Pole to be at Jungle Bells;
• Stroll through Santa’s Village and enjoy face painting, arts and crafts, and holiday treats;
• Stop to admire strolling entertainment including carolers, stilt walkers and magicians, and
• Get up-close and personal with some of the world’s most exotic animals.
“Jungle Bells is an exciting way to bring families close together during the holidays and to experience a phenomena in Miami — snow,” said Christopher Gould, Jungle Island’s new managing director.
Join the holiday fun at Jungle Bells, which takes place from 4 to 10 p.m. on Nov. 28-30, Dec. 4-7, Dec. 11-14, and Dec. 18-Jan. 4, 2015.
Ticket price is $24.95 for adults and $19.95 for children (3 to 10 years old). Some activities and Santa’s Fireside Feast are additional. For $10 more, enjoy all-day access to the park, too. Package prices with activity inclusions start at $39.95 for adults and $34.95 for children.
For tickets, activities and special show times, visit jungleisland.com.