There are dynamics involved when it comes to the brain and the way we process. A discovery of reparenting our cells in order to live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives has proven successful. This discovery of Neural Empowerment Process was created by Geoffrey
A. Cole, co-founder of Pathwaves, (www.pathwaveslife.com) located at 2503 SW 27 Ave. in Miami.
“Our process has been effective with the following presenting issues: stress, anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, ADHD/ADD, anger issues, brain injury recovery, stroke recovery, chronic fatigue, PTSD, learning disabilities and processing issues, eating disorders, addictions, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, chronic gambling, phobias, codependency, sleep issues and disorders, ambition, motivation, focus, performance enhancement and many more,” Cole said.
“Utilizing the electroencephalogram equipment integrated with functional medicine to identify problematic patterns and causes begins the process. Then, the Pathwaves team guides and teaches how to process and create healthy and optimally functional dynamics for living life at the highest level a person can obtain,” Cole added.
The primary purpose of Neural Empowerment is to provide a process for helping people live happier and more fulfilling lives, regardless of circumstances. Cole and his team identify and help redirect areas of the psyche that have developed and are performing in a manner contrary to the ability of optimal function at the highest level.
The secondary purpose of Neural Empowerment is to improve oneself at a functional level by creating the optimal belief systems for overall health, healing and the rejuvenation and/or curing process. Geoff Cole integrates biofeedback, functional medicine and psychology to provide this evidence-based modality and teach people how to perform this process on themselves for lasting benefits.
The Pathwaves process of Neural Empowerment has been developed as follows:
1. A person’s neurological systems are directly affected by genetic encoding causing predispositions for imbalances that manifest physically, cognitively and behaviorally which can then lead to any of the disorders outlined in the DSM-V and many physical conditions. Many people are born with imbalanced neurological blueprints. Accordingly, a person’s mind, brain, and neurological systems do not have an optimal pattern to utilize as a benchmark for optimal functioning. These imbalances manifest as anxiety issues, ADD/ADHD, sleep issues, depression and many other behavioral and clinical conditions.
2. Genetics, our environment, our perceptions, our behaviors and actions develop condition and entrain our neurological systems; especially our autonomic (automatic) nervous system. For optimal functioning, it is vitally important to self-train our autonomic nervous systems and our other neurological systems. It is dangerous to allow genetic, environmental conditions and our belief systems to be solely responsible for our neurological development and function. This is especially true of the autonomic nervous system. Many people are stuck in their cyclical maladaptive patterns as a direct result of following these sudden, strong and unreflective urges and desires to act.
3. In every aspect of our life, especially in training our autonomic nervous systems we need to distinguish needs from wants and likes. The autonomic system is responsible for bodily functions such as the heart rate, digestion, respiratory rate, pupillary response, urination, and sexual arousal. This system is the primary mechanism in control of the fight-or-flight response and the freeze-and-dissociate response. The autonomic system is constantly changing to give us the automatic functioning we “want-need” based on what we demand over any period of time. Accordingly, if/when we confuse “needs and wants”, our autonomic system will be confused and then provide our automatic functions and responses on the basis that if we do not get what we want, we will not survive (this requires fine-tuning regarding performance).
4. Accordingly all psychological change is coupled with physiological change and vice-versa.
• Belief systems play a critical role in the creation, entrainment and use of sensory and motor neurons. The ionic channels are created based on belief systems, which then govern the use of that sensory-motor neuron synapse. Belief systems therefore exist at all levels of our psyche and neurological anatomy. Accordingly, belief systems should be entrained from the top down or as simultaneously in our psyche as possible to allow us to live happier, higher functioning and more fulfilling lives.
• No single belief system is appropriate for all humans for our whole lives excluding obvious basic physiological needs (i.e. air, water, food, etc.).
5. True control of neurological responses and function rely on our ability to transcend or fully harness our nature as homo sapiens. We are naturally fear-based pack animals (i.e. constantly worried about being eaten by lions, tigers, bears — on an unconscious level — a level of functioning that doesn’t necessarily directly respond to words). It seems quite obvious that this is not a very happy and fulfilling way to live.
Therefore, transcending this nature is paramount for happiness to exist.
“I created Neural Empowerment utilizing the above facts and advanced Neurofeedback equipment integrated with functional medicine to identify problematic patterns and their causes and then teach the brain and body how to process and create the healthiest pathways for living life at the highest level a person can obtain,” Cole said. “Balance is power.”