To kick off Super Bowl LIV weekend, Miami Design District partnered with Off The Field Players’ Wives Association to host the 19th annual Players’ Wives Fashion Show on Friday, Jan. 31. The event took place at Palm Court, 140 NE 39 St.
The signature event featured wives and significant others of current and former NFL players walking the runway in the latest fashions from the neighborhood’s top retailers including Alice & Olivia, Boheme Boutique, Cuyana, Emilio Pucci, Frame, Hublot, Jhoanna Alba, Kiki de Montparnasse, Lanvin, Sevan Bıçakçı, Tighemi, Tod’s and Zadig et Voltaire.
This year, all proceeds from the show benefited Reach Higher, former First Lady Michelle Obama’s initiative to inspire students in the U.S. to complete their education past high school.
● Dionne Boldin, 2020 Fashion Show Committee co-chair and Anquan Boldin, three-time Pro-Bowler, 2015 Walter Payton Man of the Year and Super Bowl Champion, Baltimore Ravens
● Kijifa Vick, 2020 Fashion Show Committee co-chair
● Ericka Lassiter, president of Off the Field Players Wives Association and co-founder of the Kwamie Lassiter Foundation
● Ashley Peterson and Adrian Peterson, seven-time Pro-Bowler, Washington Redskins
● Craig Robins, CEO and Founder, Dacra
● Emilio Estefan, musician
● Alexis Stoudemire
● Sybrina Fulton, Mother of Trayvon Martin
● Shannon Whitehead and Tahir Whitehead, NFL Linebacker, Oakland Raiders
● Bradie James, 10-year NFL legend, Dallas Cowboys
● Charlie Batch, Steelers legend
● James Conner, Pittsburgh Steelers
● Eric Rowe, Miami Dolphins
● Bryant McKinnie, Minnesota Vikings
● Aja Hamilton and Ken Hamlin, Pro-Bowler, NFL legend
● Thomas Davis, three-time Pro-Bowler, Los Angeles Chargers
● Tyler Boyd, Cincinnati Bengals
● Robbi Edwards and Ron Edwards, Carolina Panthers, NFL legend
● Kelly Davis and Thomas Davis, three-time Pro-Bowler, Los Angeles Chargers
● Theresa Bowe and Dwayne Bowe, Pro-Bowler, Kansas City Chiefs legend
● Haley Grissom and Geneo Grissom, New Orleans Saints
● Derrick Johnson, four-time Pro-Bowler, 13-year NFL legend, Kansas City Chiefs
● Bryant McKinnie, Super Bowl Champion, Miami Dolphins legend
● Nasir Dean, artist, model and son of Producer Swizz Beats
● Jhonna Alba, Celebrity Men’s Suiting Designer
● Deshaun Watson, Houston Texans
Off the Field is the National Football Players’ Wives Association comprised of talented and diverse wives of active and retired professional football players. Established on Feb. 6, 2006 in Washington, DC, as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, OTF’s mission is to unite and empower members to perform and support philanthropic initiatives that enhance the quality of life for families and collectively affect change in our surrounding communities.
Through its dedication to create awareness of children and family needs in communities and raise funds for local and national charitable organizations that emphasize strengthening the family unit, OTF has contributed more than $1 million to various charitable organizations since its inception.