The 32nd annual Miami Yacht Show, the city’s premier luxury yacht and superyacht show, will return to its new location at One Herald Plaza, Feb. 13-17, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Produced by Informa Markets and co-owned by Informa and the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA), the in-water display of new and pre-owned vessels will showcase over 400 of the most extraordinary and uniquely designed yachts and superyachts from the world’s foremost custom boat builders across three marina sites.
This year’s show will display nearly 60 boats over 100 feet, as well as a spectacular array of new superyachts including the U.S. debut of Bold, a 278-foot-long superyacht by SilverYachts.
New this year to the 60-acre display which includes a massive 67,000-square-foot, climate-controlled on-land pavilion space accommodating 200-plus yachting and luxury lifestyle exhibitors are two in-water floating cocktail lounges.
Anchored within the show’s Sea Isle Marina just north of the Venetian Causeway, and also in-water between the Venetian and Macarthur causeways, oasis-seeking luxury enthusiasts will be able to enjoy premium cocktails and music within these two floating areas of enjoyment.
The Miami Yacht Show also will house the largest, showstopping mega yachts and “giga” yachts at Superyacht Miami located at Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island, off the I-395/MacArthur Causeway.
The Windward VIP Lounge returns with VIP benefits including unique experiences and admission to the esteemed Superyacht Miami, access to a premium open bar; gourmet food; and happy hours and events. Guests can expect pop-up food and beverage stations throughout the show featuring top Miami restaurants, yacht toys and exotic and collectible automotive, and water taxis connecting Miami Yacht Show and Superyacht Miami to the Miami International Boat Show on Virginia Key.
• A general admission ticket is available for $30 per person and is valid for any show day Friday-Monday, Feb. 14-17.
• A two-day general admission ticket is available for $55 per person and is valid for any two show days Friday-Monday, Feb. 14-17.
• Prime Time Preview tickets grant guests early access to the show on Thursday, Feb. 13, and are available for $45.
• Combo Miami Yacht Show and Miami International Boat Show Premier Day admission is $90; while general admission combo tickets are available for $50 per day.
• Superyacht Miami Preview Day admission is $125 on Thursday, Feb. 13, and available for $100 for any show day Friday-Monday, Feb. 14-17.
• Tickets for children (12 and under) are free.
• Windward VIP Experience is $200 per person per day.
The five-day event draws a global audience of 32,000 visitors and generates an estimated $486 million in economic output. For more information on ticket pricing, show hours, transportation options, activities and more, visit MiamiYachtShow.com.