The seventh annual South Beach Seafood Festival is back in October on the sands of South Beach, Oct. 22-26.
This Florida seafood festival is not your typical east coast seafood festival or like any other South Florida seafood festival. The South Beach Seafood Festival is a culinary showcase of epic proportions as this curated weeklong experience showcases the best talents of South Florida’s leading chefs and culinary masterminds via a diverse group of events where guests experience the best seafood in Miami and kickoff world renowned stone crab season.
Touted by USA TODAY as one of its Top 5 Specialty Festivals in the country, and by the Travel Channel as the best seafood festival in the U.S., when you hit Miami in October, the South Beach Seafood Festival is the place to be for five days of fun, all to benefit a great cause in Miami-Dade County with CI Foundation’s Eat Smart program.
Craving a South Florida seafood festival type of day? Saturday’s beachfront event, the South Beach Seafood Festival, brought to you by William Hill and presented by Jack Daniel’s, City of Miami Beach, GOYA Foods, and Baptist Health South Florida, spans five blocks and welcomes more than 14,000 seafoodies to enjoy a curated culinary day of fun in the sun in the South Beach chic way.
The festival features pop up cafés from 20 hand selected premium restaurants, showing off 70-plus different mouthwatering eats from Florida’s freshest seafood in Miami. These seafood dishes are paired with complimentary all-day open bar for everyone! Plus, attendees enjoy three live music stages, deejay pop ups, and endless interactive experiences.
The 2019 selected pop up café restaurants include: A Fish Called Avalon, Bodega, Cafe Avanti, Cafetin (at Shelborne), Dies Y Seis (at Shore Club), Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market, Ella’s Oyster Bar, Joe’s Stone Crab, Lobster Bar Sea Grille Miami Beach, Maska, Miami Smokers, Naked Taco, Poseidon Greek Restaurant, Pubbelly Sushi, Red South Beach, Rusty Pelican, Stiltsville, Tanuki, The Lobster Shack, Truluck’s Seafood Steak & Crab House, and Tomorrowland featuring the Bloody Mary Experience,
This year’s South Beach Seafood Festival is even bigger than in years past, with:
• Wine down in the William Hill Wine Lounge.
• Party in the all new Jack Daniel’s Club featuring a live music stage and life-size beach games. Win some prizes, dive into some Frozen Jack & Cokes, and more.
• Celebrate with the freshest seafood samplers from Goya Foods’ Executive Chef, Fernando Desa.
• Hydrate deliciously with all new sparkling water partner, La Croix Beverages.
• Take a seat in luxury and check out the newest models from Cadillac.
• Visit the Coca-Cola Room and refresh with Coke, Zico, Monster, and Core Power.
• Sip on the craftiest Miami cocktails at any of the Finlandia or Herradura, experiences.
• Stop into the Rose All Day zone brought to you by Sunseeker Rose.
• Grab a Mimosa with J Vineyards.
• Relax in the shade and educate yourselves in the Milam’s Market Culinary Showcase Kitchen featuring pros like Chef Adrienne Calvo and many more.
If General Admission fun isn’t enough, become a VIP to check out the one-and-a-half-block VIP Experience. When you enter the Doctor’s Hospital VIP Hospitality Village, you get treated to the best experience you’ll find in Miami in October!
• Walk-through California Wine Country with William Hill and Talbott Vineyards.
• Private VIP access to Joe’s Stone Crab Miami for some of the best seafood in Miami.
• Get jazzy at the Jack & Coke elevated speakeasy featuring all-day live music.
• Live it up in the interactive Celebrity Cruises “EDGE” rooftop.
• Be your best self at Baptist Health South Florida’s Health and Wellness Retreat.
• Cool down at the La Croix hydration station.
• Sample dishes from the likes of The Deck at Island Gardens, Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, Souviou Wine Bar, Cracked, and…
• Enjoy the guest-favorite 3,200-square-foot Goya Culinary Pavilion featuring tons of VIP experiences during the day: The GOYA Sampling Experience, Papa’s Raw Bar Seafood World, Coca-Cola’s College Game Zone, All-new live music during the day, Bodega Taqueria Pop Up, Hyde Beach, and by night, the Goya culinary pavilion turns into the ultimate dance party brought to you by Rockwell Talent with extended hours until 9 p.m.
This seafood festival in Miami heads into its seventh year touted as one of the fastest growing festivals in Miami Beach! The production value, level of cuisine, and incredible guest experience will have you thinking this Florida food and wine event has been around for ages! Looking for events in Miami in October? Look no further.
Festival ticket prices start at $49 and VIP is $150.
Ahead of Saturday’s festival, there are loads of delectable fun for the culinary inclined: Friday, Oct. 19, 7-11 p.m., This VIP beach bash defines over the top! See and be seen at the ultimate VIP Chef Showdown and indulge your senses with the best from Miami’s best chefs, mixologists, deejays and so much more. Brought to you by Talbott Vineyards and presented by Goya, Jack Daniels, and Celebrity Cruises.
The Chef Showdown is the battle of all battles where the finest South Florida chefs show off the best seafood in Miami at 11th and Ocean Drive at the Goya’s Culinary Pavilion inside the Land Rover North Hospitality Village.
Fourteen chefs are paired head-to-head to create seven different seafood battles where we tell guests to #CHOOSEYOURCHAMP. Guests visit different battle stations to sample competition-level cuisine and vote for their favorite in each battle. Throughout the night, battling chefs take the Goya Culinary Pavilion kitchen stage to put on a show. A panel of judges, along with the guest vote, decide who takes the championship title for showcasing the best seafood in Miami. 2019 battles will be announced at the beginning of September.