Real estate development and investment company Codina Partners recently celebrated the commencement of construction on the second phase of The Shops at Downtown Doral with a golden-shovel groundbreaking ceremony.
Phase II will add to the 250,000 square feet of retail space in Downtown Doral. The tenant mix for phase II focuses on locally-owned storefronts, trendy eateries along with desirable service offerings to compliment the Downtown Doral lifestyle that puts everything people want and need all in one place.
Phase I of The Shops at Downtown Doral opened its first storefront in spring of 2016 and today features:
• Top-rated restaurants – Bulla Gastrobar, Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market, Pisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar and Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine;
• Stylish shops – Cattiva Boutique, The Ballet Boutique, and The Store;
• Wellness retailers – Skyros Sports, Elite Power Nutrition, Robeks Juices, and Giardino Gourmet Salads;
• Coffee and dessert – Freddo and Pasion del Cielo; and
• Conveniences – UPS Store, AT&T Store, Continental Bank, Mega Wine & Liquors, Fortune International Realty, The Spot Barbershop, OXXO Care Cleaners, Sage Dental, and Georgio Ferrara Italian Furniture store.
A classic infill project imagined as a traditional live-work-play town square, Downtown Doral is Florida’s largest and most comprehensive mixed-used development—a 120-acre land parcel in Miami-Dade County designed and destined to become a model hometown for the 21st Century. It includes condominium residences, town homes, retail shops, restaurants, commercial buildings, parks, a new school, and a new city hall.
Downtown Doral is being developed by a joint venture between Codina Partners and Institutional Investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management and utilizes the brokerage and property management arm of the leading full-service commercial real estate firm in Florida, Flagler Real Estate Services. The undertaking also taps Flagler’s construction arm, Flagler Construction Corporation, to manage, lease and complete the expansive project.
Codina Partners is based in Coral Gables. For information call 305-529-1300 or visit http://www.codina.com/projects/downtown-doral/.