Senator Manny Diaz, Jr. is requesting assistance from the Federal Government in regards to offering the Venezuelan people “Temporary Protective Status”. Which delineates the following:
- Requesting Temporary Protective Status to Venezuelan whose Visas has or will expire.
- Requesting Extension Temporary Status to Venezuelan who already have that assignation.
- To permit Venezuelan Temporary work Visas so that they are able to work while in the United States.
- To allow the Venezuelan community the ability to acquire Drivers License.
- To facilitate appropriate agencies the guidance to expedite Temporary Status and Visas.
Manny Díaz Jr. (born March 2, 1973) is a Republican member of the Florida Senate, representing the 36th district, which encompasses the Hialeah area in northwest Miami-Dade County, since 2018. Previously, he served three terms in the Florida House of Representatives, representing parts of Broward and Miami-Dade Counties from 2012 until his election to Senate.