- This event has passed.
Alliance Career Fair
August 31 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
We are seeking candidate resumes to fill Certified Teachers Positions – Full-Time Opportunities.
Priority Veterans, Reservist, National Guard, and Military Affiliated Family Members to fill these positions.
Please Email Resumes for Immediate Interviews & HIRING Consideration:
• HIRING@FL-Teachers.com | FL-Teachers.com
• Resumes@AllianceCareerFair.com | AllianceCareerFair.com
Follow Us On Social Media For Updates
• LinkedIn.com – https://www.linkedin.com/company/alliancecareerfair
• Twitter.com – https://twitter.com/alliance4career
• YouTube.com – https://www.youtube.com/@alliancecareerfair
• Facebook.com – https://www.facebook.com/AllianceCareerFair
• InstaGram.com – https://www.instagram.com/alliancecareerfair
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Thursday, August 17, 2023 06:00am
In 14 Days the Alliance Career Fair
Are You Seeking a New Career, Ready for a Career Change?
Attend the Alliance Career Fair – Sponsored by BanyanCenters.com and FL-Teachers.com immediately HIRING 80 Certified Teachers in Broward County and Miami-Dade County
Fort Lauderdale, FL – (August 17, 2023) – On Thursday, August 31st All South Florida Candidates Are Welcome, especially Veterans, Reservist, National Guard, and Military Affiliated Family Members Career Seekers plan on meeting human resource professionals, recruiters, and hiring managers from local and national employers. Sponsored by BanyanCenters.com and FL-Teachers.com, attendees must bring their updated resumes (50 printed copies), dress professionally for on-the-spot interviews, and immediate offers; be prepared to speak with employers with open full-time and part-time positions, ranging from in person, hybrid, and 100% remote positions at the in-person Alliance Career Fair, taking place at The Fort Lauderdale Grand Hotel 4900 Powerline Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 located at I95 & Commercial Blvd | 10AM – 2PM.