- This event has passed.
The Community Reinvestment Alliance of South Florida Summit21
February 25, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join The Community Reinvestment Alliance of South Florida, Thursday, February 25th, as they bring you experts and industry leaders in the fields of Community Outreach, Housing, Climate, Social Justice and more. Richard Rothstein, Distinguished Fellow of the Economic Policy Institute and a Senior Fellow (emeritus) at the Thurgood Marshall Institute of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, will be joining as our Lunch Guest Speaker.
Speaking of lunch, because the event is virtual this year, every ticket purchased through February 22nd will include a $15 UberEats credit. Take advantage of the early bird rate of $35 now through February 13th. Ticket prices go up to $50 thereafter, through event date. Ticket holders will also be entered into a drawing for 1 of 10 books from Mr. Rothstein, The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America
Want to tell a friend outside of South Florida about The Community Reinvestment Alliance of South Florida Summit21? Go for it! Being virtual presents the unique opportunity to host participants from all over Florida. The more the merrier for varied perspectives and expanded networking opportunities.
2021 Summit Tracks
1. Community Advocacy & Youth Outreach – Building Community Leaders & Youth Community Involvement
2. How to Run for Office – Strategies To Improve Our Community Thru Public Service
3. Climate Gentrification – The Effects on Our Community
4. Racism & Division – Strategies For Improvement
1. Housing: How Covid-19 is Affecting Rents, Sales and Affordable Housing
2. Eviction- Know Your Rights
3. Turning the Housing Supply Crisis into an Opportunity
1. Community Based Organizations: Data and Collaboration
2. Data Collection Strategies
3. How to Collaborate vs. Compete
** Track sessions are subject to change.
Sponsorship & Ad placement Opportunities Available
For more information, please email: Cornell Crews Jr. at, firstname.lastname@example.org