WHAT: ALAN B LEVAN | NSU BROWARD CENTER OF INNOVATION (Levan Center) to host Pitch Night event for their ‘Incubate’ Program Cohort #3 on Monday, April 25, 2022, at 4:00PM.
- The Levan Center’s ‘Incubate’ Program is a six-week course that allows entrepreneurs who have a tested minimum viable product (MVP) and a clear customer base to continue through the growth stage of business development. The participating organizations utilize various wraparound services and labs at the Levan Center to continue the advancement of their business proposition.
- The focus areas of the ‘Incubate’ program are: Rapid Prototyping, Commercialization, and Funding Structure.
- Five of the resident ‘Incubate’ program participants will present their projects to a panel of judges during the Pitch Night event.
- The five presenting organizations are:
- HERBY (Manufacturing / Cannabis): Herby simplifies herbal extraction. The first of its kind, Herby’s closed loop, one touch system combines patent-pending ultrasonic and ethanol extraction methods into one user friendly, countertop sized appliance. With Herby, creating home remedies is easy, and customers can control potency and quality to suit individual needs.
- SHOW AGENTS (Technology / Real Estate): Show Agents is a mobile platform that connects overbooked realtors to local showing assistants, enabling them to skip showing appointments but keep the commission.
- CAPITAL POCKET CORP (FinTech): The Capital Pocket app will simplify day-to-day financial transactions for immigrants in the US and Latin American customers, by deploying options and services that involve new technologies (AR+MR) to better transact and consume information.
- ATHLETE SENSE (Sport Technology): Athlete Sense is a small, mobile, motion tracking wearable that easily attaches to any piece of hockey equipment. It converts physical play into digital and audio data streams for performance improvement and player safety motion tracking.
- CYZL (Technology / Social Media): CYZL is a real-time guide to what’s hot nearby. Designed to help users “get out there” with confidence, CYZL gives users the insider’s scoop on the scene, the crowd, wait times and more, at local area hot spots.
- This inaugural event is intended to set the stage for future program members, entrepreneurs, and community members to grow with the Levan Center and showcase their work to the South Florida community. The event will provide the pitching organizations with exposure to potential customers, investors, and community members.
WHO: John Wensveen
Ph.D., NSU’s Chief Innovation Officer and Executive Director of the Alan B. Levan | NSU Broward Center of Innovation
WHEN: Monday, April 25, 2022
4:00PM – 4:30PM: General Networking reception
4:30PM – 4:45PM: Opening Remarks and Levan Center Introduction
4:45PM – 6:00PM: Incubate Participants Pitches & Feedback
6:00PM – 6:45PM: Meet & Greet with Startups Q&A
6:45PM – 7:00PM: Closing Remarks
WHERE: Alan B. Levan | NSU Broward Center of Innovation
3100 Ray Ferrero Jr. Blvd, Fifth floor, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
DETAILS: This event is free and open to the public. To register, please click here:
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
ABOUT ALAN B. LEVAN | NSU BROWARD CENTER OF INNOVATION:
The Alan B. Levan | NSU Broward Center of Innovation (Levan Center) is a public-private partnership between Nova Southeastern University (NSU) and Broward County. The Levan Center is focused on three themes (innovation, technology, entrepreneurship) and four pillars known as the Founder’s Journey (Ideate, Incubate, Accelerate, Post-Accelerate). The Levan Center serves the NSU and South Florida communities resulting in breakthrough ideation, new technologies, job creation, talent skills pipeline, new company formation, philanthropic initiatives and scaling of early-stage and young startup companies. Each of the four pillars are supported by customized programs, events, and wraparound services. The Levan Center is an economic and education development engine for serving South Florida with local, regional, national, and international impact. By powering the innovation ecosystem, the Levan Center is a major stakeholder in the establishment of a tech hub for Broward County and South Florida. For more information, please visit nova.edu/innovation.
Address: 3100 Ray Ferrero Jr. Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Phone: (954) 262-TECH or 833-954-TECH
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES: