The Division of Environmental Resources Management (DERM) is hosting the 21st Roundtable, a virtual Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) meeting for restaurant owners and related businesses on Monday. Oct. 24 at 4 p.m..
This FOG Roundtable’s agenda will cover:
- Certificate of use (CU) applications for new business
- Is my location’s grease interceptor grandfathered?
- CU applications with increased seating
- Modification of existing operations
- Inspections: compliance and construction verification
- How to prevent costly repairs and avoid fines?
You may attend in-person at:
Miami Beach City Hall / Commission Chambers
1700 Convention Center Drive, 3rd Floor
Miami Beach, FL 33139