by Christina Leidenheimer, CPT, CHLC, CPI naturallychristina.com
2 ½ Hass avocados
2 Tbsp. red onions (minced)
2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro (minced)
1 clove garlic (minced)
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
¼ tsp. black pepper
1. Slice avocados in half, length-wise. Remove seed and scoop flesh out with a spoon.
2. Peel, mince, and measure the onion and garlic.
3. Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon to yield 1½ Tbsp.
Whip it up:
1. Add avocado and all other ingredients to a food processor. Pulse on high for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
2. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
3. Cut up fresh veggies like bell peppers, carrot and cucumber sticks for healthy dipping. Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 1.5 cups
Want more great recipes like this one? Buy the book, Eat Super- NATURAL. Over 60 delicious and easy recipes to help you eat Super Healthy! inspirehealthmag.com