Grand Reopening Special:
Award-Winning Pecan Crusted Key Lime Pie to Go for $19
A fixture on Ocean Drive for more than 30 years, A Fish Called Avalon has reopened following months of preparation to ensure the utmost in safety for their guests and staff. “In these challenging times, we are as committed to ensuring a safe environment as we are to providing the finest culinary experience.” said Tom Glassie, proprietor.
A Fish Called Avalon has taken important measures to meet or exceed CDC and local guidelines. A complete description is on the website at www.afishcalledavalon.com, including:
- Masks must be worn except while eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- The entire restaurant has undergone a Bioprotect Antimicrobial treatment and Surface Protectant Treatment.
- Staff will change gloves before and after each guest interaction.
- Tables are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- Staff undergo daily temperature checks.
- All staff have undergone health and sanitation training.
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property.
- Freestanding high-efficiency Air Doctor filtration units in the dining room
NEW HOURS! A Fish Called Avalon is now open Wednesday through Sunday, 6 pm – 11 pm, with live Latin-Caribbean music on the patio Friday through Sunday.
The restaurant has made minor changes to the menu, retaining the most popular items and adding a few favorites that had only been available for takeout, such as Chef Kal’s Baby Back Ribs. But don’t worry, the award-winning Pecan Crusted Key Lime Pie is still being offered! In fact, you can now purchase a whole 8-inch pie to go for $19, freshly made each day. A perennial favorite, the Orzo Seafood Paella is featured in the newly released “Miami Cooks” cookbook, which is available for sale at A Fish Called Avalon.
Now that fall is here, it’s the perfect time to dine outdoors and enjoy the ocean breezes. Limited indoor seating is also available, and reservations are strongly suggested.
A Fish Called Avalon
700 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139