Iconic Miami Beach Resort Launches List of Activities to Offer Guests the Epitome of Summer Vacations
Fontainebleau Miami Beach announces its lineup of summer 2018 programming, inviting guests to book their activities fit for the entire family. Starting June 1, 2018, Fontainebleau is celebrating the season of sunshine with the return of a selection of activities, perks and family packages designed to elevate your summer experience and create memorable moments at the legendary resort.
Summer Events For Families:
- Family Pastry Classes & Tour: Kids and parents are invited to tour Fontainebleau’s pastry kitchen and work side by side with one of Fontainebleau’s pastry chefs on something sweet. Suitable for all skill levels, families can learn baking techniques and enjoy their dessert masterpieces together at the end of class. Reservations are required. Children five years or older are welcome. | 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | $20++ per person
Summer Events For Adults:
- Social Hour at Pizza & Burger by Michael Mina: Guests are invited to mingle with one another at Michael Mina’s hotspot, Pizza & Burger. Specially-priced cocktails, half-priced beer on tap and savings on a Sommelier’s selection of wines are available. | Happy Hour from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. and Reverse Hour from 11 p.m. to midnight
- Bubbles 101 at La Côte: With this offer, guests are invited to kickstart the week with Monday bubbles while enjoying a selection of champagne, prosecco and sparkling wine tastings al fresco at La Côte. The night of taste testing also includes tapas and spectacular views. | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25++ per person
- Sorso Cocktail Class: Guests can head to Sorso by Scott Conant at Scarpetta, a cocktail lab and infusion bar, for the coolest nightcap in town and to sample one of mixology’s hottest trends – cocktails infused in a cold drip cocktail tower. Guests can create their own bespoke cocktail from house-infused spirits, shrubs and syrups alongside an innovative bar tasting menu by Scott Conant. Reservations are required. | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25++ per person
- Rosé and Paint Night: Guests looking for a fun night out can unleash their creative side with Rosé and Paint Night. During the experience, guests will paint and sip rosé alongside panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean at Fontainebleau’s Côte d’Azur inspired restaurant, La Côte. Painting supplies, step-by-step instructions and light bites are included. No artistic experience necessary. Reservations are required. | 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. | $50++ per person
- Cigar Social: Those looking for delicious rum and cigar pairings can enjoy Fontainebleau’s Cigar Social on the terrace of the resort’s critically-acclaimed American steakhouse, StripSteak by Michael Mina. The menu includes a select cigar paired with a featured libation. | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. | $25++ per person
- Sushi 101: Guests looking to enhance their sushi rolling skills can learn from the best, Master Sushi Chef Deden Bandi, every Saturday at Fontainebleau’s sushi hotspot, Blade. Chef Deden will lead the class, selecting the freshest fish, vegetables and exotic flavor combinations to inspire participants during a sushi making demonstration. To conclude the interactive class, guests will be able to taste their creations. | 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. | $35++ per person
For more information visit Fontainebleau.com/Summer or call 800-548-8886.