Panel Discussion is Sponsored by Atlantic Broadband
By: Danny Diaz
On Thursday, September 12, 2019, the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Real Estate Council and the Miami Association of Realtors will present “Diversifying Our Real Estate to Diversify Our Economy,” sponsored by Atlantic Broadband.
Taking place at the Faena Forum, this interactive solution-driven discussion will explore a variety of timely topics that include:
- Strategies that will attract different types of industries to Miami Beach while building Class A office space
- Cultivating incubators as well as co-working spaces
- Developing different housing types to keep our workforce on Miami Beach (and reducing traffic)
- Attracting younger residents and families
- Utilizing the City’s historic buildings and heritage in moving forward toward the goal of diversifying our economy
In general, the conversation will include ways Miami Beach can use its real estate in creating a more diverse economy. The panel will explore strategies that have been done right and opportunities to improve. Also, how can Miami Beach achieve a live-work-play environment and learn from cities that have sustained them?
The discussion will be led by Susan Askew, Founder/Editor of RE:MiamiBeach, with the following panelists:
- Alicia Cervera – Managing Partner, Cervera Real Estate
- Matis Cohen, – Principal, Kahunah Properties
- Rory Greenberg – Real Estate Developer and Owners Rep, R B Green Companies
- Michael Shvo, Chairman & CEO, Shvo Real Estate
“We are excited to partner with the Chamber for its annual real estate luncheon” said Danny Jobe, Vice President of System Operations and Interim Southern Regional Manager, Atlantic Broadband. “As a company invested in this community and dedicated to connecting people and driving business growth through advanced technology, we are pleased help make this Diversifying Real Estate panel discussion possible because it will lead to actionable ideas that will expand economic progress in this region.”
The Chamber’s Real Estate Council hosts monthly informational meetings on issues that are important to the industry at large. The Council is chaired by Mirielle Enlow of Keller Williams Miami Beach. The event subcommittee members include Susan Askew, RE:MiamiBeach; Nick D’Anuncio, Tara Ink.; Neil Hammack, Dominion Builders; Juan C. Ramirez, NMR Design Group; and Madeleine Romanello, COMPASS.
Event sponsors are Atlantic Broadband, Dominion Builders, EisnerAmper and Pardo Jackson Gainsburg, PL
Admission tickets are available for $60 for pillar chamber members and MIAMI members, $65 for general members and $70 for non-members. Table sponsorships are available for $700. Please RSVP as soon as possible to guarantee your spot at this exciting event before it sells out by calling the Chamber at 305-674-1300 or visiting www.miamibeachchamber.com.