Join the Movement to Be Active! Join Live Healthy Miami Gardens, Urban Health Partnerships, and fellow residents to be more physically active by improving the physical environment of our community. Get Moving Miami Gardens focuses on redefining public spaces to improve safety, access, mobility, and physical activity to help accelerate long-term change in Miami Gardens.
We need your involvement to help us create and activate a walking and bicycling route from City Hall along NW 187th Street. Here are some different ways you can get involved and be a part of the movement:
1. Check out the project website to learn more.
2. Stay updated! Receive occasional text messages or phone calls to get information on ongoing activities.
3. Follow us on social media. Facebook: @UHpartnerships | Instagram: @urbanhp
4. Connect with other residents and engage in existing social support programs to stay physically active.
5. Help promote improvements to streets and public spaces that will make it safer and more engaging to get around your community.
6. Complete our short survey to give a voice to walking and bicycling in Miami Gardens.
Interested? Use the QR code to connect to the different ways to be involved.