Place Your Notice of Action/ Constructive Service



To view our Legal Notices Archive, CLICK HERE!

To file for a Notice for Action / Constructive Service, click here or the form above!

After completing the form, send it back to Once we have received the completed form, we will contact you to confirm the print date and payment information.

For a step-by-step guide on how to fill out any one of our available legal forms for Miami-Dade County, visit our Legals Page by clicking here!

What is a Notice of Action / Constructive Service?

According to LAW.COM dictionary, the definition of Constructive Service is a follows: In order to serve a petition to a missing respondent in a Family Law case, you are required to serve them by publication, also known as Constructive Service… this is where our legal filing team at Community Newspapers can better assist you in any matter you may have!

These matters are governed by the laws from the Florida Statute, (courtesy of the State of Florida). For an entire overview of how Constructive Service may be your best option, refer to Chapter 49 in the State of Florida Statute, or review a full version online by clicking here.

There’s no requirement to hire a lawyer to file for Constructive Service in Florida. However, if you have questions about your case, or you and your missing spouse do not agree on the divorce, we advise you to consult a legal expert to review any documents in regards to your current situation. It’s not required, but highly suggested. The court is not allowed to answer questions about your case or to give advice about your rights.

This is why it’s of upmost importance to gain proper guidance in a process like a divorce in the state of Florida; especially in Miami! For the most up-to-date list of qualified attorneys, visit the Florida Bar website!

In the case of placing your of Constructive Service by A Notice by Publication, the form on this page must be filled out and sent back to our legal department, If there happens to be a fallout and you’re unable to contact and/or locate your spouse, it’s important to remain consistent and persistent in getting the process completed. To accomplish this, it’s best for A Notice of Publication.

What is a Notice by Publication?

A Notice of Publication is used when legal action has been taken against a defendant, and the said defendant is unable to be found. The defendant may have left the city, county or state without providing a forwarding address to accept delivery of the legal documents. In most cases, courts require the plaintiff to attempt all other forms of delivery to serve the defendant before allowing service by publication. In a situation like this, the courts may allow a Notice by Publication. Notice by Publication is when a plaintiff notifies a defendant of a lawsuit by publishing a notice in a court-approved newspaper or other publication. This type of notice is called a Constructive Notice. Here are a list of all the Constructive Notice forms we offer:

Notice of Action/ Constructive Service – Notice by Publication
Notice of Action/ Dissolution of Marriage
Notice to Creditors – Probate Division
Notice of Sale (Vehicles)
Notice of Fictitious Name

While the defendant may not have formally received a notice, publishing information about the lawsuit publicly is sufficient to fulfill the notice requirement. Soon there after, the lawsuit may begin.

For more information contact call us at 305-284-7376!

Miami’s Community Newspapers is your one-stop shop for legal notices in Miami-Dade County.