I want to encourage you all to attend our 98th annual Gala, presented by City National Bank, celebrating our Chamber’s Centennial on September 18, 2021 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. This the largest business networking event in Miami Beach and attended by stakeholders, community members and professionals from every type of industry. We are taking it back to 1921, as we recognize the contributions of five distinguished pillars of the community, which include:
- Barton S. Goldberg – Leonard A. “Doc” Baker Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
- Michael Caponi (Global Empowerment Mission) – Citizen of the Year Award Recipient
- Irie (Irie Foundation) – Jan Pfeiffer Distinguished Service Award Recipient
- Wayne Path (Pathman Lewis, PA) – City National Bank Beach High Outstanding Achievement Award Recipient
- Samantha Schnur (Naughty Fork) – Excellence in Tourism Award Recipient
It’s time to step back into the prohibition era and celebrate the inception of the Miami Beach Chamber in 1921. We encourage you to donate a certificate, item or service to the auction. The black tie roaring 20’s affair is chaired by Mayor Dan Gelber and myself and I’d like to thank the event committee for their leadership comprised of Aaron Tandy, Madeleine Romanello and Richard Segal. I’d like to acknowledge our amazing sponsors the Miami Beach Convention Center, Tropic Survival, Breakthru Beverage Florida and Jack Daniel’s.
Lastly, I want to thank the Badass Women of the Year committee for their leadership. Without the help of DeAnne Connolly Graham, Stephanie Leger, Isabel Fernandez and Mirielle Enlow we wouldn’t have been able to secure so many great finalists. I also want to thank our sponsors, which are City National Bank, EisnerAmper and Loews Hotel.
If you would like to attend any of the aforementioned events and/or would like to submit an auction item to our Gala, please email email@example.com.